(formerly known as MYOB)
Accounting, inventory and business management software for professional
track of the goods that you buy and sell
your contact information and interactions
purchases and control your payables
See exactly what's in
stock, on order and committed with MYOB Accounting's powerful inventory
management system. It's fully integrated with the sales and purchases features,
so your stock listing is always up to date and accurate.
Upgrade from ABSS (formerly
known as MYOB) BusinessBasics and benefit from
advanced invoicing and contact management features.
Ideal if you ...
and sell goods and services on credit terms
to track cost-centre and job profitability
items for resale
Features & benefits
Keep track of goods that you buy and sell
· Enter item codes up to 30 characters and descriptions up to 255 characters
· Record item information in three custom fields
· Use graphics to help employees recognise
stock at a glance
· Track the average cost and last cost of each item
· Print pricelists, packing slips and labels
· Import items from other systems
· Perform inventory stocktakes and audits
· Report on seven years of item history - five previous years, the current year and next
ABSS (formerly known as MYOB) Accounting automatically adjusts your inventory as you buy and
sell items. You always know what's in stock:
ü Identify and purchase items that have fallen below
your required stock levels.
ü Track components or sub-assemblies of items.
ü Buy and sell in different units - purchase by the case, sell
Manage your contact information
· Store default sales and purchase settings for each customer and each supplier - save time
whenever you enter a transaction
· Record details of your phone calls and correspondence and set recontact
dates so you follow up
· Print mailing labels or print directly onto envelopes
· Give identification numbers to each contact, a great feature for businesses or clubs
· Get complete transaction history listings for each contact
ABSS (formerly known as MYOB) Accounting can record everything you need to know about your
ü Up to five addresses per contact and phone numbers and email addresses for each
ü Personalised letters for customer-focused marketing and communication. ABSS (formerly known as MYOB)
Accounting seamlessly connects to Microsoft Office so you can communicate
more efficiently with your contacts.
ü Fast access to your contact details and financial information in Microsoft Office XP and
2003 without opening your MYOB Accounting company file.
Record purchases and control your
· Save recurring purchases as templates so you don't need to re-enter them each time
· See which purchases have "early payment"
discounts and pay them before the discount
· Track who needs to be paid quickly
· Print, fax and email purchases to your suppliers for faster actioning
Keep a detailed record of all items you buy and
services you use. Retrieve records when needed and see which ones need to
Enter quotes and bills you receive and orders you
send. As their status changes (from quote to order to bill) convert them
with the click of a button.
ABSS (Formerly known as MYOB) Accounting system requirements
SOFTWARE OPERATING SYSTEM
· Windows® 10
· Windows® 8.1
· Windows® 7
· Microsoft® Internet Explorer
· Microsoft Office Microsoft Word 2003 to 2013 (for OfficeLink compatibility), 32-bit
· Microsoft Excel 2003 to 2013 (for OfficeLink
· Microsoft Outlook 2003 to 2013, 32-bit
· Intel core 2 Duo @ 1GHz (or more)
· 4GB RAM or more
· Minimum 2GB free hard disk for program installation
· Monitor with 1024 X 768 screen resolution, 32-bit colour